Production Coordinator 556958
Media | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time and Contract
Looking for a new team member that:
- Thrives on timely production of library content for websites and storefronts
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Work autonomously and follow rigid step-by-step workflow processes including tracking, file management, and delivery of digital products
Day-to-day will include:
- Restoring archived assets (Quicktime, Closed Caption, Image, xml)
- Tracking restored assets for fulfillment of 5000 library titles
- Processing files and packages including file renaming & copying
- Creating xmls by entering accurate metadata
- Delivery of packages using Aspera P2P
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training & experience in Production or Operations.
- Strong organizational and communication abilities
- Enthusiastic and enjoy TV/Film/Digital Media
- Experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere Editing Suites.
- Knowledge of MACCAPTION, Telestream/Vantage.
- Familiarity with controls in a CMS tool for online publishing
$20 Per Hour Los Angeles, CA 90036 5 Month Assignment