Media | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Production Assistant 707140
The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting producers and senior producers with the program development, creative and editorial direction of Sports Digital. We bring our passion for sports and love of our work, serving up sports content to fans everywhere, and this role will help us succeed in that mission.
- Capture and assemble clips using non-linear editing systems – Adobe Premier and other software.
- Edit content in a digital environment or digital broadcast facility for distribution for various digital media platforms.
- Prepare highlights and one-plays for distribution across multiple digital platforms.
- Screens content for use on all digital platforms, non-linear editing and encoding.
- Assist in developing innovative content for Sports Digital platforms
- Undergraduate degree in Communication with an emphasis on Digital Media production preferred
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of editing and encoding of online content
- Strong understanding of the mobile web and internet
- Strong knowledge of major and minor sports is preferred
- Schedule: Evenings/nights; weekends as well
$20 per Hour Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 12-24 Month Assignment