Product Safety Engineer 537487
Quality Control | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time and Contract
Product Safety Engineer
Ensure company's new and existing Oscilloscopes, Probes and Accessories comply to all relevant product safety regulations.
- Provide information and guidance regarding product safety topics to NPI design teams, manufacturing engineering, and the company organizations in general.
- Perform product safety evaluations on new and existing products. This includes the evaluations of product design changes and periodic re-qualifications of existing products.
- Create the required product safety regulatory records and reports, and maintain product safety records in a safe and reliable manner.
- Maintain awareness of new or changing product safety regulations that may affect company products within the responsibility of the Colorado Springs Hardware Test Center.
- Develop, improve, and maintain processes related to product safety. Create and maintain locally controlled process documentation required for the successful product safety evaluation of company products.
- Lead and contribute to product safety event investigations and ensure root cause analysis and corrective action plans are implemented in accordance with the product safety event process.
- Train HTC technicians in the areas of product safety testing, process documentation, equipment and process calibration, and verification procedures if appropriate.
- Evaluate calibration and verification data to ensure that product safety test processes are within control limits.
- Create and change locally controlled procedures in the area of product safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Product Safety Training in Test and Measurement products.
$60 Per Hour Colorado Springs, CO 80901 12 Month Assignment