Product Manager, Premium Products 536665
Project Management | Burbank, CA | Full Time and Contract
Product Manager, Premium Products
We are seeking a Product Manager, Premium Services, who will be a key addition to our Premium Product team. As a Product Manager, you will focus on key metrics around subscriber growth, conversion rate, and early churn across all platforms. You will work on the development of product services, features and tools that are critical components of the All Access subscription experience. This will be an important position
focused on the growth of our direct-to-consumer subscription service.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for extending our monetization strategy via subscription systems, tools, and billing integrations.
- Drive new revenue streams and additional subscription line items for the Company's All Access business.
- Responsible for driving subscriptions and engagement via Big Brother and other spin-off franchises.
- Liaison with Customer Service for subscription and billing needs and to incorporate customer feedback into product plans.
- Collaborate with internal and external developers, designers and other key stakeholders to define, implement and manage product features, direct QA efforts and to grow our key acquisition and early retention metrics.
- Work with our User Experience team to design industry-leading experiences.
- Advocate for Company product users and create detailed and comprehensive product requirement documents detailing innovative and effective product experiences.
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment.
- Work with marketing managers to optimize subscription features across platforms.
- Interpret usage data and develop reports and presentations analyzing product usage; provide updates on product performance to executives and other stakeholders
- Work closely with wide range of internal clients, including Product, Legal, Business
- Intelligence, and Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in online or mobile product management or product marketing with some understanding of digital subscription products
- Experience with making data-driven product decisions and A/B testing frameworks
- Proven leader who can execute and quickly deliver cross-platform experiences in a cross-functional environment
- Direct domain experience working with subscription, transactional or e-commerce products
- Familiar with mobile, streaming media players, and/or connected devices
- Hands-on experience working with SCRUM or other agile development methodologies a major plus
- Comfort drafting Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and detailed user stories
- Understanding of usage and revenue forecast models – comfortable working with Excel models
- Knowledge of iOS, Android and other platforms; Familiar with iTunes Connect, Google
- Play and Amazon app store submission tools and processes
- Proficient in MS Office, Visio/Omnigraffle or other tools for wireframing, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Optimizely, Flurry, AdMarvel, Omniture, DART, thePlatform,
- Tableau or comparable data systems is a plus
- Nice to have: Familiar with XML, HTML, and Photoshop
- Nice to have: Technical background - CS, CE, EE
- Nice to have: MBA
- Nice to have: International experience
- Must successfully pass a background check
$70 Per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 3 Month Assignment (possible extension/conversion)