Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Producer 785261
- Work with business affairs teams for both Studios and Original Publishing during the ideation phase of audio projects.
- Consult on content and distinctive audio opportunities.
- Find sources for reported audio documentaries and where necessary, cast single- and multi-voice projects, including celebrity projects.
- Schedule talent and studios for recording.
- Source new studios in the US and abroad as needed.
- Prepare scripts and talent for recording.
- Direct in-studio recording sessions.
- Coordinate post-production, including music and sound design, accountable to internal stakeholders for tracking and budget.
- Review audio and gather internal feedback.
- Gather external approvals where required for individual projects.
- Maintain product records in Zoho and update all relevant teams on progress.
- Track session details, production status as needed.
- Track titles against budget.
- Coordinate with legal/Workforce Logiq on contracts for talent and studios.
- Coordinate with Marketing and PR on audio deliverable asks to hit those targets.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop distinctive content, including audiobooks and original projects, and external-facing events.
- Four to six years of experience working within a media production environment.
- At least two years of experience in project-flow management is required.
- Solid experience on both Mac and PC computers and familiarity with the networked system
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with audio recording, production, etc.
- Proficiency in Pro Tools, Reaper and Sound Forge preferred.
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment