Procurement | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Procurement Specialist 8117974
Minimum of 2-4 years experience in purchasing electronic type parts. Be able to perform task associated with buying/expediting electronic parts.
- Proficient at buying and expediting, show initiative in cost reduction when purchasing.
- Experienced with MRP systems and computers.
- Be able to perform purchasing task with little or no supervision.
- Capable of implementing new ideas to save money and increase efficiency in the Purchasing Department
- Maintain accurate pricing and lead-times for components in company database.
- Resolve any discrepant vendor invoices
- Manage and evaluate supplier performance to assure that procurement meets costs, quality and on time delivery
- Manage revolving vendor open orders and address supplier issues to minimize impact on manufacturing schedule
- Manage vendor non-conformance issues and returns
- Generate and maintain complete and accurate purchasing records to facilitate future purchasing decisions.
- Review work instructions annually for process controls and continual improvement in compliance with ISO Standards.
$14-$21 per Hour Sugar Land TX 77478 3-6 Month Assignment