Procurement | Sugar Land, TX | Contract
Procurement Specialist 9262726
- Maintain accurate pricing and lead-times for components in company database.
- Resolve any discrepant vendor invoices
- Manage and evaluate supplier performance to assure that procurement meets costs, quality and on time delivery
- Manage revolving vendor open orders and address supplier issues to minimize impact on manufacturing schedule
- Manage vendor non-conformance issues and returns
- Generate and maintain complete and accurate purchasing records to facilitate future purchasing Decisions.
- Responsible for the on time delivery of assigned products/parts
- Communicate shortages, required dates and quantities
- Meet with customer Service and planners (as scheduled) to advise of any committed date changes, shortages, etc.
- Proficient at buying and expediting, show initiative in cost reduction when purchasing.
- Experienced with MRP systems and computers.
- Be able to perform purchasing task with little or no supervision.
- Capable of implementing new ideas to save money and increase efficiency in the Purchasing Department
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related fields of Supply Chain
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
$30-$32/h Sugar Land TX 77478 6 month contract