Presto Software Developer 7028196
Software ENG & DEV | Katy, TX | Full Time and Contract
Presto Software Developer
Design and implement communication middleware that interacts with control system, and acquisition & supervisory control software; Design and implement equipment data model to enable efficient information exchange between different software applications; Design and implement software based control applications.
- Software configuration management, testing and deployment
- Test software modules or components following prescribed methods
- Resolve software defects found during testing
- Develop unit, regression, integration and performance testing profiles for small to medium size software
- Produce software development and testing reports; Keep track of defects and build baselines
- Collaboration with other development teams.
Scope of Job:
The job requires development and testing of software components that will be used by The company's field acquisition systems, the real time servers and for segment specific viewers. Experience testing software and performing reports is desirable. The candidate will have basic knowledge in the full cycle of development and testing of products and will be responsible for improving and maintaining the quality of the software products. Availability to perform installation at offsite location may be required.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with DDS
- Experience with Linux, GitLab, TFS, and MS Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL and database design
- Knowledge of Real Time systems, Telecommunication equipment and protocols are a plus
- Experienced or willingness to learn testing tools for unit and integration testing
- Experienced or willingness to learn reporting tools.
$60 Per Hour Katy TX 77493 12 Month Assignment