Practice Coordinator - Radiology Procedural
Clerical/Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $30.00 to $30.00 per hour
Practice Coordinator - Radiology Procedural 78048894
Practice Coordinator - Radiology Procedural is primarily responsible for routine clerical tasks and represents the administrative team as the public face of the Practice. The Practice Coordinator works closely with the administrative, clinical, and management teams to support practice operations and customer service efforts. S/he provides support to all functions of the administrative teams including but not limited to CRM messages, telephone encounters, referrals, APeX in-baskets, scanning, filing, authorizations, and billing.
Practice Coordinator - Radiology Procedural Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution, (San Francisco, CA 94143, Must work at any Medical campus as needed and scheduled)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours per week, 3 Month Assignment
Practice Coordinator - Radiology Procedural Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome patients.
- Handle co-pays; perform cash collections and deposits.
- Schedule appointments, and follow up on missed appointments.
- Responds to telephone calls from patients seeking medical care.
- Convert CRM messages to telephone encounters.
- Prepares charts and handles patient records.
- Check APeX in-baskets.
- Enter referrals and authorizations.
- Handle billing.
- Coordinate various patient care needs; route pending orders.
- Conduct scanning and filing.
- Escalate cases requiring immediate clinical intervention.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Practice Coordinator - Radiology Procedural Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent with four years related experience; or college degree and 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of medical practice terminology.
- Proven ability to navigate through multiple patient records systems. EPIC experience preferred.
- Successfully passes fingerprinting protocol and is approved to be a cash collector.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong computer skills, including basic keyboarding skills, and experience with at least two Office-type software programs (i.e., Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Excellent customer service and communication/interpersonal skills, both over the telephone and directly.
- Strong writing skills including the ability to compose, edit, and proof a wide variety of documents.
- Bilingual or multilingual preferred (Spanish, Cantonese).