PowerPoint Designer 568895
Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Designer, Integrated Marketing
We are seeking a top tier candidate for the Designer, Integrated Marketing position. The position will collaborate with Integrated Marketing & Sales leadership on strategy and design of all sales and marketing materials.
The Designer will work with Integrated Marketing team and the Sales team on presenting new concepts and solutions to management and advertisers. This includes the creation of client presentations, sales proposals, sales kits and tools, educational training materials (online and offline), PowerPoint decks, sales sheets and product launch materials. The ideal candidate must have a strong sense of concept development, communication, research, presentation and problem solving skills.
Be prepared to detail your extensive experience, high productivity and a portfolio that demonstrates advanced capabilities.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in PowerPoint design and animation.
- Experience with increasingly complex assignments and have a proven understanding of all of PowerPoint’s built-in tools, as well as the ability to incorporate animation, video and other media.
- Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- The ability to translate sales and business objectives into communication solutions
- Strong conceptual and creative development ability
- Deep knowledge of PowerPoint’s capabilities and limitations
- Proven willingness to work collaboratively and take direction
- Solid experience with complex presentations
- Extremely client-service oriented
- Highly organized and accountable
- Personable, team player, motivated and dedicated
- Able to use software, apps and technology as part of working with an extended team
- Degree in design, drawing or other art field
- Professional interest in infographics
$30-$35 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6-12 Month Assignment (potential to convert)