Finance | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Payroll Specialist 5642
- Play a key role in Americas payroll processes including working with the AMER Payroll Manager by being a subject matter expert on payroll operations and tax compliance, to deliver exceptional payroll service to our employees
- Work closely with payroll vendors, consultants and business partners in HR and HR IT on implementation of ADP GlobalView and Payroll transformation project. Act as SME for payroll operational matters and deliver insights and project planning.
- Define and establish best-in-class process for Americas payroll operations which meets jurisdictional compliance requirements, delivers outstanding employee support and enables compliance
- Be the primary point of contact for driving excellence and consistency in payroll controls and delivery
- Lead a regional employee-centric culture in the organization with highly collaborative relationships across company’s key regional stakeholders
- 5 years of relevant AMER payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP ProBusiness (mandatory) and ADP GlobalView systems (Preferred)
- Experience on payroll transformation projects including change in payroll systems/ vendors
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical or financial information to a non-technical audience.
- In depth experience with and appreciation of US and multi-state requirements in driving operational compliance, and experience with managing related compliance and SOX audits
- Experience with managing under Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance metrics and monitoring for in scope activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related discipline
$70-$80 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 8 Month Assignment