Payroll | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Payroll Specialist 5213*
- Play a key role in Americas payroll processes including working with the AMER Payroll Manager by being a subject matter expert on payroll operations and tax compliance, to deliver exceptional payroll service to our employees
- Work closely with payroll vendors, consultants and business partners in HR and HR IT on the implementation of ADP GlobalView and Payroll transformation project.
- Act as SME for payroll operational matters and deliver insights and project planning.
- Define and establish the best-in-class process for Americas payroll operations which meets jurisdictional compliance requirements, delivers outstanding employee support and enables compliance
- Be the primary point of contact for driving excellence and consistency in payroll controls and delivery
- Lead a regional employee-centric culture in the organization with highly collaborative relationships across key regional stakeholders
- 7-10 years of relevant AMER payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP ProBusiness (mandatory) and ADP GlobalView systems (Preferred)
- Experience on payroll transformation projects including the change in payroll systems/ vendors
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical or financial information to a non-technical audience.
- In-depth experience with an appreciation of US and multi-state requirements in driving operational compliance, and experience with managing related compliance and SOX audits
- Experience with managing under Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance metrics and monitoring for in scope activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related discipline
$60-$70 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 10 Month Assignment