Accounting | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Payroll Assistant 647893
The position of Accounting-Payroll Assistant, in accordance with established policies and procedures, will be directly responsible for a variety of reconciliation and audit projects related to payroll operations and act as support for the accounting department. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a quick learner, and will have the ability to efficiently manage various multiple responsibilities.
- Perform audits of various ADP earnings and deduction codes.
- Assist in documenting procedures related to payroll processing.
- Support the Payments Manager and the Accounting team.
- Assist with document retention including scanning and the organization of physical and electronic documents.
- Maintain organized files of the accounting department.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in the end-to-end payroll process.
- Advanced experience in ADP Workforce Now.
- Comprehensive understanding of automated payroll applications with the ability to use payroll software and related computer applications and systems.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of urgency with all work-related tasks
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with various projects
- NetSuite experience a plus.
Newark, NJ 07102 3 Month Assignment