Project Management | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Partnership Manager 642898
- Manage review and approval process of current licensees – routing product and marketing submissions through internal process to ensure timely input from key internal stakeholders and conveying back to the partner.
- Provide team with ad hoc assistance in managing the day to day of partner activities and office practices. (eg. scheduling partner meetings, creating meeting agendas, keeping track of key deliverables, creating NDAs, keeping knowledge management systems up to date, ad hoc industry research, etc.)
- Outreach to potential new partners to generate leads for new licensing opportunities. Assist in keeping track of and contact management systems.
- Must have high school diploma & bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 + years of work experience in a corporate environment
- 2-4 years of project management or relevant experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint and PowerPoint
Skills and Abilities:
- Trustworthy; able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong detail orientation and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and work multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) and influence at multiple levels
- Strong organization and results orientation; meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Bonus would be CPG/marketing/TM licensing experience
- Work well in a team environment
$58 per Hour Oakland, CA 94607 5 Month Assignment