Oracle EBS Consultant
Finance | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Oracle EBS Consultant 3794
- Responsible for interpreting and translating business requirements into solutions and preparing functional specifications.
- Establishes development standards and processes.
- Works in conjunction with the development team in the development of applications, designing reports, testing performance, debugging and documenting applications of high complexity.
- Follows predefined standards and best practices.
- Tests the usability of applications and preparation of user training documentation, and/or delivers user acceptance training.
- 9+ Years of relevant experience.
- Ability to set up EDI Maps for Inbound and Outbound for transactions such as EDI 830, 850, 855, 860, 865, 856 and 810. Expert knowledge in Oracle Order Management and Supply Chain.
- Deep knowledge on enabling partners and setting the above EDI transaction types in Oracle E-Commerce Gateway and customizing the solution based on specific needs.
- Ability to independently design interface data files so that application data can integrate with a trading partner's application or an EDI translator
- Experience in designing and implementing custom interfaces from and to Oracle ERP for certain EDI transactions that are not supported by Oracle E-Commerce Gateway
- Experience working with EDI Translators and B2B integration tools such as Open text or Mulesoft
- Knowledge of designing and implementing API led connectivity for solving B2B/EDI challenges
- Ability to document clearly and precisely about data mapping, general code conversion between standard codes and the codes defined in Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills needed to interact with all stakeholders such as the Supply Chain business group, technology architects, trading partners, vendors, and their respective technology groups
$80-$85 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 3 Month Assignment