Oracle App Developer
Software ENG & DEV | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Oracle App Developer 1507
- Supports and maintains internal business applications.
- Responsible for configuration, setup and updating of applications.
- Implements roles and access levels within the application.
- Works with users to define data structures.
- Sets up ongoing reports as well as ad-hoc reports based on user requirements.
- May train users on the application, or provide inputs into training.
- Provides technical inputs into application selection and vendor evaluation.
- Develops conversion plans from legacy applications, and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- 5-9 Years of Experience in Oracle HR Applications.
- Solid experience on Oracle PL/SQL programming.
- Solid experience required in inbound and outbound integrations from HR system to vendors.
- UNIX knowledge is a big plus.
$60-$65 Per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 3 Month Assignment