Procurement | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Operations Support 771201
This role will assist the current P2P (Procure to Pay) Operations team, by providing back up support in vendor maintenance, material setups, co-pack, and outline agreement issues. Work will consist of problem-solving, data collection, and confirmation, tactical work, and in addition some projects may be given to this role to assist in completing, for the team. The role will collaborate with other departments and directly with the vendors.
- BA Required
- 1 yr + SAP experience, specifically in vendor set-up, greatly desired
- Good/great troubleshooting/investigative skills
- Able to effectively call existing vendors and confirm/collect vendor information
- Skilled at solving vendor set-up issues
- Enjoys working at the detail level to arrive at a solution
- Basic Excel Skills required, intermediate + Preferred
- Ability to prioritize and complete work
- Ability to multi-task and provide prompt consistent follow up on given assignments
- The initiative, willingness to ask questions, and drive solutions within work.
- Strong communicator: clear, concise, collaborative tone
- Accounts payable, receivable background helpful.
$20 per Hour Alpharetta, GA 30022 6 Month Assignment