Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Operations Specialist 4603
We are looking for an extraordinary workplace professional who has substantial hands-on experience in operating facilities and managing vendor partner contracts. The Workplace Operations Specialist reports to the Sr. Workplace Operations Manager and provides support for the South Bay campus.
- Collaborate with workplace management to identify emerging facility and equipment requirements for supporting our current and future operations.
- Partner with Facilities Management service provider to ensure janitorial, repairs & maintenance, shipping & receiving and move operations are efficient, effective and meet the contractual obligations.
- Ensure timely & quality delivery of services to employees, this includes follow up to guarantee satisfaction by vendor partners.
- Liaise with workplace program managers (food & beverage, transportation, security and occupancy planning) to provide clear communication and transparency regarding requirements for building operations, vendor performance, small capital projects and cross-functional coordination.
- Partner with internal communications department to prepare campus communications for review.
- Maintain a consistent and effective campus signage program for all operational activities.
- Support Environmental, Health and Safety programs to ensure compliance and effective execution for emergency preparedness, regulatory compliance and employee advocacy.
- Ensure small projects and reconfigurations are managed successfully with outstanding client service and communication, coordinating with all relevant stakeholders and teams to scope, schedule and budget.
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of workplace initiatives and programs.
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities that focus on cost reductions, efficiencies, quality improvement, risk mitigation, industry, as well as and supply trends and other relevant factors.
- Maintain workplace policies and procedures to ensure they meet the most current regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with property management and/or Landlords to ensure compliance with lease obligations for operations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of management experience in a commercial high-rise, campus environment or property portfolio management experience.
- Significant vendor management experience.
- Expertise in finance management, particularly with accruals, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Demonstrated experience as a leader.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work with and effectively influence all levels of the organization.
- Excellent partnership and alignment skills with key stakeholders.
- Excellent collaborator. Capable of working with others to find solutions to complex problems.
- Superior written and oral communications skills and the ability to deal effectively with people.
- Proven ability to develop and execute complex projects on schedule and on budget.
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Able to understand and immerse oneself with the unique culture to ensure Workplace strategy and plans in proper alignment.
$65-$70 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment