Onsite Support Analyst
IT & IS | New Orleans, LA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Onsite Support Analyst 9648176
The IT Onsite Support Analyst will be responsible to deliver the full range of IT support and project work within our organization, in time, professionally and to a very high standard. The successful IT Onsite Support Analysts are adaptable, show initiative, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They work well in teams and are curious and willing to always learn and expand their knowledge.
- IT infrastructure support to end-users
- Support to computers, printers, servers, networking equipment, well site connectivity and other IT infrastructure items and services
- Support other Central IT Teams in deploying and/or sustaining products, services, and systems
- Implement IT projects, as per specifications, interfacing with the several involved parties and teams as needed
- Provide IT consulting services (listen, understand, and interpret customer requirements) and propose solutions to enable/optimize business operations
- Provide IT training to end-users (individuals and large groups) and other IT Teams
- Interface with vendors and third parties to troubleshoot and address situations impacting our IT Infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting IT infrastructure and end-users
- Proof knowledge in Networking, Microsoft Operating Systems and Office 365 applications
- Microsoft and Cisco certifications are desirable and a key differentiator
- Experience in IT infrastructure projects
- Good interpersonal communication skills and excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving abilities, proactive, fast learner, good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed and able to multitask jobs simultaneously
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote locations
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT are desirable
- Share Point and Mobile apps development are nice to have.
$24 per Hour New Orleans, LA 70112 6 Month Assignment