Administrative | Mountain View, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Office Manager 626810
- Asset Management
- Ordering Laptops, monitors, mini PC purchase
- Use Google Doc to travel what we have and store it in the storage as needed
- Organize Storage Room Cabinets
- Conference Room Management
- Assuring that all conference rooms are being booked on Outlook
- Another possible project: To sync with google calendar for zoom rooms.
- Zoom Room Set up
- Assuring that AV working properly, Supplies are stocked etc.
- Submit PUMI / IT Service Request
- Replacement of laptops, phones etc.
- IT service request such as unblock the links, Wi-Fi(GIC-LAB), Zoom set up, visitors access to S-works Wi-Fi, Loaner computer request etc.
- Help RC or HRC to submit New hire Devices
- Building Office Guide for employees & visitors
- Building a webpage with details on local office specific guides
- Contact Distro Management
- E-mail Distro list edit & Manage/Contact List Manage
- Community Events & Vibe Committee
- Planning out GWP Events and execute
- Send out reminders/Calendar invitations for Meet Up Mondays, Monthly GWPs, Beer 30s, Birthdays, etc.
- Planning external community events and coordinate with MarComm Team
- Monthly MV Calendar
- Have a centralized calendar for the MV office.
- Gathering PTO Schedule from all team members including KT team
- Travel, when DE is coming, birthdays
- POC for Zoom Account
- Zoom account set up / Help others when they have trouble using zoom
- Weekly Team Update News
- Weekly News like Mia does for NY office
- Shipping & Receiving
- Work alongside with S&R in managing shipping needs for the office.
- Interaction with Employees
- To see general office environment and check out how they are doing
- Weekly Lunch & Snacks Order
- Prep for Monday Meet-up
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Office supplies including papers, water, snacks, etc.
- Restocking items
- Making sure meeting rooms are clean and orderly
- Request Janitor Service as needed
- Making sure all communal space and kitchen countertops are clean at all times.
- Remove leftovers from refrigerator weekly
- Submitting expenses for Whare & Product Team
- Submitting invoices - i.e. monthly rent for co-working space
- i.e. ordering kitchen/office supplies, office equipment, test devices, and etc.
- Ordering Thursday weekly community Lunch and sending weekly invites/menus
- Room Booking System
- Zoom Room device purchase, submitting PUMI, setting up
- Help out Calendaring
- Calendaring for WhARe Team direct report (1-1, weekly, etc.)
- Asset Management
- Asset check
- Being the POC for the company inquiries
- Work location: 4 days a week in Mountain View office and 1 day a week in San Mateo office
$22-$25 per Hour Mountain View, CA 94043 6 Month Assignment