Office Coordinator *
Administrative | Cambridge, MA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Office Coordinator 755632 *
Dynamic individual needed for the front desk in our Cambridge, MA site for an extraordinary technology company. Seeking a full-time receptionist who can manage a busy flow of phone inquiries, onsite customer visits, interviews and much, much more. Duties at multiple sites to include providing top-notch customer service over the phone and in person, assisting with general administrative support work for the office, prepping interview schedules, shipping/receiving duties and maintaining inter-office organization. You will be the first point of contact in this role, therefore strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Front Desk
- Receiving/Directing visitors
- Operate phone line
- Maintain a neat and presentable reception area
- Coordinate daily meeting room set-up/break-down based on Outlook
- Assist with catering orders for internal functions/meetings
- Assist with office supply orders
- Assist with shipping/receiving as needed
- Prep outgoing FedEx labels online as needed
- Perform facilities support as needed
- Work with building security and visitor access
- Typing, filing, sorting, mail/faxing and research duties
- Administrative Duties
- Light calendar management and travel arrangement for SVP, Engineering
- Administrative duties as needed
- Human Resources
- Distribute daily interview schedules and resumes
- Welcome interviewers/offer hot or cold beverages
- Administer proper release forms before the candidate starts an email
- Work with recruiters on booking travel/hotel for out of town candidates
- Schedule lunch meetings for appropriate interviews
- File resumes, schedules and NDA
- Assist with the preparation of new hire packets
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail oriented, computer literate, excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and meet goals/objectives with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter, intuitive and perceptive.
- Positive attitude and professional image
$20 per hour Cambridge, MA 02140 6 Month Assignment