NOFO/NOFI Administrative Assistant *
Administrative | Emeryville, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
NOFO/NOFI Administrative Assistant 761778 *
- Patient demographic registration, Visit creation, Insurance registration, Chart note scanning, correct DEP selection and Pseudocode creation for coding work-queue population.
- The Rep will coordinate with various off-site departments, clinics and hospitals to obtain correct documentation so charge codes can be abstracted from chart notes for billing.
- The Rep must have excellent customer service skills with emphasis on phone etiquette and courteousness.
- All tasks associated with the NOFO/NOFI unit will be initiated and completed within the EPIC computer system.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Epic Software
- 1-2 Years Patient Registration experience in a doctor’s office or University setting.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Work fluently in Excel
- Knowledge of Patient Registration
- Insurance verification experience in payor websites
- EPIC experience strongly advised
$23 per Hour Emeryville, CA 94608 4 Month Assignment