News Video Producer
Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
News Video Producer 688550
- Video production - writing, game capture, voiceover work, editing.
- Responsible for tracking industry news and delivering fast production turnaround.
- Contribute to Peer Review and cross-publisher video discussion, to maintain the highest quality of video across the business.
- Participate in regular brainstorms with the wider team to come up with new ideas and ensure we are always producing the most innovative features possible.
- Producing a minimum of three fast and informative news updates a day around game industry news.
- You will own coverage of content areas you are especially knowledgeable and passionate about.
- Play an active role in our weekly Peer Review to ensure we are always driving our standards ever higher.
- Proven track record of delivering fast and informative video in a team setting.
- Knowledge of AAA games and relevant games industry news.
- Excellent writing and editing ability, with a showreel including voiceover work to demonstrate. Premiere shortcuts should be embedded in muscle memory.
- Excellent team communication and writing skills.
- Ability to tactfully give and receive feedback on a regular basis.
- A passion for video games with an intelligent, consistent, and fully committed, hands-on approach to the task at hand.
- Proven ability to capture great performances from AAA titles.
You might also have:
- Played Fortnite, Destiny 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch, Call Of Duty, or Battlefield.
- YouTube certification
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with Asana project management software
$25-$28 per Hour San Francisco CA 94105 6 Month Assignment