Mobility Services Programmer
Software ENG & DEV | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Mobility Services Programmer 8651939
Mobility Services Programmer that will support the current Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Automated processes, maintain and develop tools or services to integrate the current Infrastructure with other systems and processes. The applicant is required to have programming skills to develop scripts and web applications that can help in processes automation. The applicant is going to be responsible for maintaining our current provided automated services or tools, using his programming skills to integrate our Mobile Management infrastructure and services with other systems and processes. The candidate should be able to develop processes and work on technical documentation of automated services/tools, integrations and developed scripts. In addition, the candidate should be willing to learn the EMM Infrastructure, related administrative tasks, learn to provide senior support services. In addition, this person will be implementing new Mobile Management services to meet business needs.
- Writing automation scripts for different projects that integrate with MobileIron/Intune or other using API programming
- Develop web applications, tools, services related to the Mobility Infrastructure services that can be used by the end users from functions, services, systems and groups.
- Document Mobility Services processes, procedures, and practices
- Provide 3rd level support for mobility services for both local and remote employees
- Mentor Helpdesk analysts and Champions on Mobility Services processes and procedures
- Learn to deploy and maintain enterprise infrastructure (both hardware and software), monitor systems and applications, conduct backup and security hardening for Mobile Management infrastructure then start performing these tasks
- Learn to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues related to mobile devices management & services then start supporting these cases
- Research and identify appropriate solutions and implementation designs to support requirements
- Performs other related duties as assigned and required-Occasional travel/training may be required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar technical discipline along with 5-7 years of system administration and /or Programming experience.
- Programming skills are required mainly PowerSell/.NET/ C#/ and API programming with Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) tools
- Working with Database and perform Database maintenance mainly SQL is required
- Working with Enterprise Applications & Technologies: Azure AD, Office 365, Microsoft Intune, MobileIron, Microsoft Server Technologies including SQL and IIS and Mobile Threat Prevention technologies is a plus
- Know or willing to learn & perform EMM administrative tasks and troubleshoot Mobility Services and mobile applications issues
- Have a basic understanding for DNS, Firewall, VPN, wireless networking, network file storage
- Aptitude with mobile devices and related operating systems (iPhone/iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver.
$35-$40 per Hour Houston TX 77043 3-6 Month Assignment