Mobile Marketing Manager
Digital Advertising | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Mobile Marketing Manager 727360
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Marketing Manager/Contractor to drive acquisition testing for our app in the United States. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective online marketing strategies, test and launch new marketing campaigns, partner with internal teams, measure results and optimize for impact. As part of the US Acquisitions Team, you will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new mobile customers.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of marketing tests to drive mobile app trial sign-ups.
- Execute tests at various steps of the app acquisition funnel that optimize:
- App Store presence
- The first time app experience (education screens)
- In-app trial sign up screens and messages
- Push notifications
- Upsell emails
- Prepare updates for counterparts to keep them appraised of product and marketing development, and align on goals.
- Investigate data from across various sources (Kochava, Adobe, App Consoles, App Annie, Appbot, Fraud reports, internal dashboards, and testing results) to identify opportunities and surface up Actionable Insights that the team can use to improve acquisition – both lean into successes and mitigate problem areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to work at a planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth, planning projects, communicating with senior stakeholders).
- Deliver results at the tactical level (managing project execution, testing ideas, creating campaigns/offers, analyzing data, solving problems, optimizing and scale marketing programs).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on projects and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Coordinate and share learnings with other international mobile marketing professionals.
- Mobile marketing experience and CRO (conversion optimization and testing) experience is essential
- Proven relevant work experience in online marketing, and/or product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs that generate results
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to analyze and present data
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven track record of delivering mobile app or digital growth and to optimize programs against key metrics, especially in a subscription business with a free trial.
- Familiarity with Adobe Test and Target, SQL, HTML, and general office software.
Newark, NJ 07102