Media Operations & Ad Technology Specialist
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Media Operations & Ad Technology Specialist 754963
We are looking for a results-oriented specialist in its Marketing/Media team. As a member of the Marketing organization, the Operations Specialist is involved in all aspects of Media Operations and Ad Technology to identify improvements, troubleshoot problems, address inefficiencies, leverage data and build audiences. You have the ability to drive innovative thinking to enable business growth and efficient conversions across our digital ecosystem. You will have direct hands-on experience with tools as well as work cross-functionally across Media, Creative, BI/Data Science, Product and Technology. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
- Responsible for pixel and tag placements, and initiating deployments.
- Understanding of ad technology, including trafficking, cross-device tracking, and ad serving.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical issues with ad placement trafficking, campaign delivery, 3rd party discrepancies, site ad tags and creative.
- Responsible for DMP improvements, media data connectivity, and audience building, in partnership with our ad agency.
- Onboard and file upload process management.
- Dynamic creative optimization (DCO) activation, ensuring proper setup and facilitating optimizations.
- New vendor set up and implementation, including security screenings.
- Development and oversight of the quality assurance process, acting as the main point of contact, cross-functionally / cross-agency, to ensure website tags are implemented accurately for transmission of data.
- Management of the relationship with external media vendors and other partners in the media ops and ad tech space.
- Coordination with BI team on data requirements for paid media.
- Knowledge of Ad Technology (Adobe Audience Manager, GA360, DS3, Kochava, etc…)
- Knowledge of analytics platforms (preferably Adobe Analytics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related field of study
- Experience working with international marketplaces
- 3+ years of experience in media, advertising, or marketing (mobile/in-app expertise is a bonus)
- Experience implementing brand positioning into MarComm and the customer experience
- Experience managing a large budget and forecasting
- Experience in working with external creative agencies and internal design teams
- Strong analytical skills (spreadsheet mastery a must, database experience is a bonus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write SQL and/or other coding languages and queries
- In-depth understanding of Adobe Launch
- In-depth understanding of DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization)
- MBA or graduate degree
- Have worked at a leading brand company or agency managing leading brands
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit/ability to try different things with minimal direction
- Established track record of creativity and innovation
Newark, NJ 07102 5 Month Assignment