Media Center of Excellence Lead
Digital Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Media Center of Excellence Lead 1330
The Media COE Lead contractor role will be responsible for driving innovation in our approach to building brand awareness and increasing qualified leads (demand) while delivering measurable impact for our global media investments. We are looking for a confident and experienced media expert who wants to rethink the traditional and do the extraordinary.
- Oversee all paid media programs supporting the Company's Marketing team led by a lean, smart internal team (media managers and programmatic manager) as well as our global media agency.
- Ability to be a well-rounded team leader while not having any hesitations to rolling up their sleeves to get work done.
- Work closely with the Global Advertising Lead to inform and maintain Company’s Brand Advertising initiatives and key launch dates to align with Global media programs.
- Work closely and stay informed with the Demand Center leads to nurture Company’s demand media campaigns.
- Must be able to prepare, review and present well-thought out media recommendations that achieves Company marketing goals to senior leadership.
- Manage global media agency partners workload, SLA, finances, deliverables and relationship.
- Proven experience and knowledge with strategically preparing multi-platform media recommendation and results (broadcast, programmatic, OOH, publishing, audio, demand generation, etc.).
- Demonstrate strong interest and experience with Digital media, with the fascination of continually learning new and innovative products, especially with programmatic and reporting.
- Analyze campaign performance data, and provide insights, learnings and optimization recommendations.
- Manage communications/statuses between our agency partners.
- Oversee Media team and media agency with digital campaign trafficking instructions for a number of campaigns globally.
- Stay up-to-date with advertising/media industry trends and news, to help inform campaign strategy and tactics.
- Prepare insightful media opportunity POVs with a clear and rational recommendation.
- Gain internal teams and external agency trust to ensure seamless, high quality advertising operations.
- 10+ years of proven experience in cross-platform media, either from agency or Tech client-side companies.
- High expertise in the digital advertising landscape, with a zeal for learning more.
- Proven experience with implementing multi-media programs, and the process for a successful launch.
- Ability to review digital campaign performance data and output a clear insightful story.
- Proactive mindset, that enjoys working with a team.
- Education – Bachelor Degree
$75-$80 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 4 Month Assignment