Material Procurement Coordinator
IT Sales | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Material Procurement Coordinator 618301
- Provide excellent and timely customer service to internal customers in the business in fulfilling the procurement process
- Generates purchase requisitions with completeness and accuracy of information; based on accuracy
- Process requisitions submitted within 48-hour turnaround
- Manages non-compliance tracking of requisitions
- Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to departments
- Assists departments in initiating requisitions and orders and trains users as required
- Work with users and I.T. department to research system problems and proactively resolve problems relative to workflow stoppages
- Support Commodity Managers with tactical/operational duties as needed
- Other projects, research, and reporting as assigned
- Obtaining vendor quotes, some sourcing and negotiating of purchase requirements
- Evaluate supplier quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers
- Establish/maintain effective supplier relationships and internal customer relationships
- Assist with processing, negotiating and managing supplier contracts
- An energetic, hands-on team player capable of executing the tactical aspects of the procurement cycle.
- This is an operations position, supporting procurement department internal processes.
- The environment is fast paced and requires the successful candidate be flexible and responsive to changes in work demands.
- With an emphasis on PCA/B and Fab commodity buying.
- High School Graduate/GED
$24 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 6 Month Assignment