Procurement | Santa Rosa, CA | Contract
Material Coordinator 747104
- Execute a set of tasks to ensure material availability for released and upcoming NPI or Production jobs
- Evaluates materials/procurement assignments and determines actions required.
- Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstration of multitasking ability.
- Oracle experience required.
- Microsoft Office skill required.
- Excellent teamwork and flexibility are a must.
- Coordinates material, receives, stores and/or distributes materials and material inventory.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks, including maintaining inventory accuracy. Maintains non-conformance materials and scrap parts. Performs kitting of materials for production. Interfaces with the warehouse
- Manages the internal and external purchasing and tracking of equipment, tooling, misc items, (capital & expensed) supporting NPI and production.
- Places move orders for all internally sourced lower level parts and materials for NPI and Production builds.
- Expedites materials from Logistics and internal customers in F01.
- Escalates part shortages to part planner/buyer and Management.
- Manages US Operations’ sub-inventories.
- Maintains, organizes, and coordinates material on the Production line and NPI storage areas.
- Performs cycle counts and resolves cycle count discrepancies.
- Opens, manages, closes and reconciles/resolves discrepancies for US Operations’ jobs.
- Maintains BOM accuracy, cycle count material, reviews shortages and issues material as needed to the production floor.
- Creates internal and external requisitions as needed for operating supplies, tooling, equipment and services.
- May have global or multi-site inventory management responsibilities
- Maintains a high level of customer service in F01 and F03.
Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Typically, a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience for entry to this level.
$21/h Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 month contract