Marketing | Irvine, CA | Full Time and Contract
Marketing Specialist 742857
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for managing a wide variety of marketing needs including email communication, webinars, event coordination, updates to internal and external websites and marketing materials. This role will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Coordinate, setup and send email communications for various internal products and client programs
- Coordinate & setup webinars with sales/product/support team
- Coordinate & setup webinar forms and lead workflows into Salesforce as needed
- Update internal & client facing landing pages & websites
- Provide support for partner events such as coordinating logistics (lunches onsite, electricity, etc.), pre and post event communication, ordering give-aways, etc.
- Creation and/or updating of product one-sheets
- Assisting sales with sales deck look/feel, proofreading
- Prioritize and schedule incoming marketing projects & requests with high level of responsiveness and quality
- Email communication setup ad coordination across product & support teams
- Webinar management
- Content Updates across various company websites
- 3-5+ years in marketing specialist or marketing communications role
- BA or BS in business marketing or related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Google G Suite, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent communication, writing, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Outstanding project management, organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes.
$25-$30 Per Hour Irvine, CA 92618 6+ Month Assignment