Marketing Project Manager
Project Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Marketing Project Manager 5795
The Global Event Management (GEM) Center of Excellence (COE) team is seeking an experienced project manager lead to manage online merchandise and our program’s administrative and operations tasks.
The successful candidate will be passionate about event marketing and have a strong project management background. Candidates should have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner, meticulous organizational skills, excellent written communication with the ability to work with all levels of the sales & marketing organization as well as internal team members. This position will report into the Global Event Marketing, Group Manager, Event Strategy – Center of Excellence.
- Assist manager to maintain global online store for internal merchandise and print assets access for Global Sales, Marketing and Events Teams.
- Administrative support as needed for Program Manager including setting up meetings, distribute agenda, take meeting notes with action items, distribute recap/meeting notes.
- Maintain and update project schedules, priority lists, and milestone deadlines on tracking worksheet for the team.
- Complete daily membership activations with supplier and members
- Follow-up with inquiries for online stores’ requests, access and ordering issues.
- Manage merchandise storage closet: organize, maintain, manage shipments to and from suppliers’ warehouses.
- Be the operational leader for the event program by managing day to day operational workflows, processes and systems.
- Manage our Event ambassador applications by processing qualified employees and following up in a timely manner.
- Check the Event request tracker daily and coordinate with Site Leaders across the world to process and fulfill requests.
- Manage our Event Team shared inbox and respond to requests, follow-up on inquiries and answer questions daily.
- Collaborate with our Events and Facilities Teams to setup local Event Ambassador training sessions in California including room booking, planning logistics and following up on the day of to ensure the workshop runs smoothly.
- Ensure all Event in-person certification workshops are entered into our Learning Management System and attendance is reconciled.
- Schedule Event Site Leader Meet Ups and office hours for the ambassador community to meet with the Event Program Leader.
- Engage with our vendor to ensure all Event Ambassador kits and t-shirts are stocked on our microsite and ordered to the right locations when needed.
- Junior College, Bachelor’s Degree, or 2-3 years equivalent experience a big plus
- 2+ years program or project management experience in workflows, processes and operations.
- Administrative Assistant experience with emphasis on Excel reporting, graphs, data management, calendaring, meeting set ups, notes, summaries, email programs, etc.
- Successful track record of working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Prioritize effectively while managing multiple competing operational workstreams and priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with tight deadlines and without close supervision.
- Proficient in the following software tools: Microsoft Share point, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Web based commerce platforms. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience a plus.
- Detailed oriented especially in maintaining project calendars and meeting notes and follow-ups and with Excel reporting details.
- Proficient administration skills; setting up live and online meetings, conference calls and conference room VC setups, meeting notes and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Proactive and able to easily take the lead on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to uncover gaps and make recommendations on ways to be more efficient on a global scale.
$45-$55 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12+ Month Assignment