Marketing Ops Manager
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Ops Manager 677637
We are looking to add a project manager to our Marketing Operations team in Newark, NJ, specifically focused on managing the intake and execution processes for our outbound campaigns. The role requires a passion to meet the needs, wants, and preferences of our customers, giving them the best possible experience while driving revenue for the company. The right candidate will be a quick study and demonstrate a knack for getting things done in close collaboration with technical, creative, and business teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and own project schedules for outbound marketing campaigns; collaborate with internal partners to ensure all creative assets meet objectives and manage timeline for deliverables.
- Manage incoming campaign requests and maintain our marketing calendar. Identify resource needs and collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals, and to ensure commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Proactively identify targeting and messaging conflicts that arise during the planning process and provide clear recommendations for resolution or mitigation.
- Drive efficiencies in campaign execution by identifying candidates for customer journey automation
- 3+ years of email marketing experience - managing campaign planning, audience segmentation, and execution
- Awe-inspiring communication, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently across multiple stakeholder teams
- Strong knowledge of project management and collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of working in marketing for a subscription-based service
- Experience with mobile marketing channels including push notifications and SMS messaging
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Established track record of creativity and innovation
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment