Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Manager 604740
- Manage projects by developing comprehensive work plans, including schedules, key milestones and deliverables to help coordinate cross-functional teams towards achievements
- Serve as brand steward both internally and externally. Working cross-functionally and with external vendors to achieve successful project planning and execution.
- Define, measure and report on how programs are meeting business goals.
- Develop creative and innovative event tactics built upon the overall brand positioning.
- Stay on the pulse of industry buzzworthy news, compile competitive landscape analysis and events calendar
- 3-5 years of marketing and media experience
- Experience with events and events management
- Hands-on individual who is creative, flexible, proactive and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, communication and multitasking skills
- Extremely detailed and results oriented
- Ability to travel to work onsite at events
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications - Excel and PowerPoint, Google Drive, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
$55 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment