Marketing | Seattle, WA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Manager 772265
This role will join a newly created, performance marketing team based out of Seattle, WA that collaborates with the broader organization. Our company is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day.
- Designing and testing highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition.
- Owning campaigns from end to end: manage the creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Building and launching a variety of customer acquisition and product marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Partner with technical teams to track and release new products directly to the customer.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Director.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in acquisition, performance, and/or product marketing.
- Experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, and CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis.
- Have relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- E-commerce marketing experience
- Experience in entertainment or media businesses
- Experience with HTML
- Aptitude with basic SQL queries
- Experience working directly with technical teams to build and launch new marketing products
Seattle, WA 98109 6 Month Assignment