Marketing | Waltham, MA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Manager 2385
- Develops, implements and manages the company's marketing plans and strategies.
- Provides inputs into the key product, pricing, positioning, and other strategic decisions.
- Develops short and long-term branding plans.
- Analyzes sales, customer feedback and competitive intelligence.
- Drives new business and generates demand through effective execution of marketing initiatives and events.
- May have specific responsibility for developing channel marketing programs in order to enhance the productivity, revenues, and profitability of channels.
- May be located in a field office and responsible for ensuring corporate plans are effectively implemented and reflect region/ local market requirements.
- Part-time: 32 hrs per week.
$45-$50 per Hour Waltham, MA 02451 3 Month Assignment