Marketing | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Manager 2650
As a data center software marketing manager, you will be responsible for driving industry awareness and customer adoption of Data Center Analytics software – both as a packaged software and an ‘as a service’ offering. You will work with sales and customers to understand their data center analytics requirements and design high impact content that showcases our differentiated value. This is a high energy role requiring a ‘start-up’ mindset and the desire to work across organizational boundaries. Previous experience in developing data center analytics software marketing content and/or programs is required, as is a solid understanding of how businesses manage and monitor data center operations. Graphic design or videography experience is a plus.
- Develop go-to-market strategy and portfolio vision for the Data Center Analytics
- Create awareness of Analytics software solutions via traditional and social channels.
- Build outcome-oriented messaging based on competitive and product feature analysis.
- Inform partners, sales teams and customers on the business benefits of our solutions.
- 8+ years of IT marketing experience in storage or data management software.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills for business and technical audiences.
- Knowledge of the data center analytics market including customer challenges and market drivers
- Strong presentation skills and experience engaging groups of customers and internal executives.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging social media to drive awareness & customer engagement.
$50-$55 per Hour Location: Remote 3 Month Assignment