Marketing | Brunswick, MD | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Manager 1754
- Manages content for .com web properties.
- Initiates requests within the project request system and site QA review and process.
- Manages regular site refreshes for product/solution detail pages.
- Responsible for analyzing and executing against metadata files and core web content strategy objectives. Maintains master metadata form.
- Executes on asset expiration requirements, supplies suggested on-page replacement assets and communicates with content authors.
- Works with content marketing writers to obtain a required copy for on-page placement for asset postings.
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Responsible, self-starter, proactive, and flexible
- Takes ownership of learning, understanding and communicating full process
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with constant changes
- Must have prior experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web content management system
$15-$20 per Hour Location: Remote 6 Month Assignment