Marketing Manager *
Marketing | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time and Contract
Marketing Manager 4036 *
The platform marketing manager is responsible for driving brand preference, sales enablement and broad market adoption for Company’s portfolio of Network Attached Storage offerings.
In this position, you will work with product operations and sales teams to understand market dynamics and customer requirements for current and next generation NAS solutions. You will use that information to design high impact marketing content and demand generation programs that position our company as a premier provider for solving today and tomorrow’s most difficult business challenges.
This is a high energy role requiring a ‘start-up’ mind-set and the desire to work across boundaries with leaders in channel, operations, sales and solutions marketing to build tightly aligned go-to-market efforts and programs. Your marketing efforts will look beyond traditional file storage platforms to include cloud tiering, software-defined storage and composable systems.
A solid understanding of how enterprise file storage works and integrates into IT environments is required. Knowledge of file systems, storage and server virtualization, flash as well as protocols is essential.
- Design and execute product go-to-market strategy and programs.
- Translate technical product capabilities into customer-focused benefits.
- Engage with customers and partners to educate / inform them of the business benefits of utilizing high performance NAS solutions.
- Track key business indicators, including market share, attach rate and competitors’ marketing strategies to guide future product direction and marketing efforts.
- Leverage and measure social media impact to increase awareness of offerings as well as build advocacy for Company infrastructure solutions.
- Launch new offerings as well as features and options for existing offerings.
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- Strong understanding of data management and storage technologies/concepts.
- Understanding of different storage technologies and their value to different segments.
- Experience in using social media to reach potential customers and influence industry
- Experience in both direct and channel-focused (VAR, DMR, Disti) marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working in large cross-functional teams and managing virtual teams.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT marketing experience; 3 of those years in Network Attached Storage marketing.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging social media to drive awareness & customer engagement
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
$70-$75 Per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95054 6 Month Assignment