Marketing Manager 595241*
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who can efficiently prioritize multiple requests and objectives into actionable plans and tasks. S/he has a strong understanding of event management/experiential marketing, a positive can-do attitude and can thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual will own crucial aspects of these programs and influence strategy by understanding our audience and brand needs to drive business goals.
- Manage projects by developing comprehensive work plans, including schedules, key milestones and deliverables to help coordinate cross-functional teams towards achievements.
- Serve as brand steward both internally and externally. Working cross-functionally and with external vendors to achieve successful project planning and execution.
- Define, measure and report on how programs are meeting business goals.
- Develop creative and innovative event tactics built upon the overall brand positioning.
- Finance duties include submitting and tracking invoices and ensuring completion of payment.
- Liaison with legal for reviewing and approving contracts with outside partners.
- Stay on the pulse of industry buzzworthy news, compile competitive landscape analysis and events calendar
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and media experience
- Experience with events and events management
- Hands-on individual who is creative, flexible, proactive and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, communication and multitasking skills
- Extremely detailed and results oriented
- Ability to travel to work onsite at events
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications - Excel and PowerPoint, Google Drive, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
$2,200 per week, exempt San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment