Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marketing Analyst 1053
The Customer Marketing team is responsible for building relationships with our customers and matching them with marketing opportunities, where they can share their experience with the company. This team is looking for a detail-oriented individual to help us build deep and meaningful profiles of our customer references, and ensure we have the most accurate and complete view possible.
- Drive the process to secure new customer name and logos for promotional purposes: reviewing publicity details, obtain the customer contact, manage outreach, and securing the logo
- Align with customer marketing team to ensure the right priorities
- Enable the customer disclosure process by communicating the customer logo approvals
- Ensure systems are up to date with customers’ reference status
- Help facilitate additional customer data: new customers added to the reference database, updating their profile (products, status) over time so that we can match the customers with the right marketing and sales reference opportunities
- Drive reporting of the logo data for senior marketing and sales leaders
- Communicate with reference platform partner on changes necessary (RO Innovation)
- Make process improvement recommendations
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with customer advocacy programs is preferable but not essential
- Solid organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with enterprise systems: google docs, salesforce.com, and references systems, such as RO Innovation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven team player and willing to jump in and help the team
- Excellent communications skills
- Passion for technology and a track record of delivering results.
- Must be close to the Pleasanton, San Francisco or Boulder CO.
$30-$35 per Hour Location: Remote 12 Month Assignment (Part-Time)