Marcom Communications Specialist ^
Communications | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Marcom Communications Specialist 726773/728609 ^
Marcom Communications specialist works hand in hand with industry solution managers, product marketing and content leads to create the overall campaign program (master plan) and coordinate and align well other departments such as field marketing. The Marcom Specialist will also repurpose content, synthesize and write collateral such as brochures, blogs, and social posts.
- Content Creation:
- Ensure content is compelling and has editorial quality
- Content creation through repurposing, reducing, synthesizing and summarizing the content
- Creating the content on a higher level and for top and mid-funnel
- Campaign Scheduling:
- Owning the master schedule for the campaign
- Promoting the content based on the purpose and different stages of the buying journey
- Execution specialist for all channels
- Campaign Results Metrics:
- tracking the results in terms of content consumption, name capture and lead generation
- Increase and optimize results
- Strong HubSpot experience ( need a few years of experience using email communication through Hubspot tool)
- Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects, and tactics.
- Excellent English-speaking writing and communication skills with a proven track record of journalistic and editorial content creation and editing
- Demonstrated ability and passion to write engaging professional content.
- Work independently, tracking and managing your tasks. Prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing tools, preferably Hubspot, content management workflow tools.
$30-$35 per Hour Location: Remote 3 Month Assignment