Manufacturing Technical Specialist 549756
Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time and Contract
Manufacturing Technical Specialist
Provide technical support for NPI and Production. Specialized expertise and technical ability in Test and troubleshooting in support of the instrument products. You will be providing multi-disciplinary support to NPI engineers and production to resolve a wide range of associated technical and design issues. Whether, leading cross-functional teams or taking a hands-on approach, you are adept at implementing solutions to complex technical problems. You will be working with Manufacturing and NPI to provide technical support in qualifying new designs and developing tools and fixtures.
- Evaluates technical design tasks and determines actions required
- Duties involve analysis and new/ customized approaches
- Solves complex problems requiring breadth/ depth of knowledge of technical design processes/ procedures, and many different technologies, tools
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Troubleshooting to component level a must.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- RF & Microwave Test experience a must.
- Ability to communicate constructively with engineers, project managers and technicians throughout the organization is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of operation, troubleshooting and remote control of test & measurement equipment.
- A solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory
- Self-motivated to learn new things on your own or through training, and a willingness to teach what you've learned to the rest of the team.
- Conducts test, experiments and problem resolution associated with components and products, must be able to trouble shoot down to the component level
$32 Per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment