Manufacturing Ops Specialist 544003
Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time and Contract
Manufacturing Ops Specialist, Proc/Prod
Responsible for performing a variety of duties within a manufacturing environment. Duties may be related to production, materials handling, manufacturing process support, test and rework and quality inspection, including provision of training to other Manufacturing Operations Support employees.
- Analysis and determination of new/ customized approaches to meet requirements
- Solves complex problems (inter-related, multiple variables) requiring breadth/ depth of knowledge of work area processes, procedures, objectives, plans
- Enter data into or access information in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and Shop Floor Control Production/Test tracking system
- Determines and/ or follows techniques and operations in the fabrication, assembly and testing of assemblies or final products
- Executes electronic/ microelectronic/ mechanical/ electrical assembly or sub-assembly operations
- Responsible for performing inspection of sub-assemblies
- Interprets prints, manufacturing drawings, diagrams and lists in approving or rejecting in-process or final assemblies
- Maintains records and/ or databases for tracking
- Evaluates assignments and determines actions required to meet work area objectives.
- Higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience for entry to this level
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
Shifts: 7-3:30, 7:30-4, 8-5
$22 Per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment