Management Accountant 7929068
Accounting | Houston, TX | Full Time and Contract
Tax Accountant - Management Accountant
The Management Accountant is responsible for the timely preparation of accurate financial accounts for their respective business segment (s)
- Running day-to-day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) between the Hub and Geomarket
- Performing analysis as and when required by Geomarket
- Developing domain expertise
- Identifying and reporting critical issues to the supervisor
- Preparing, reconciling and reviewing the Balance Sheet notes (including sub systems)
- Preparing monthly forecast of the Profit and Loss Accounts for the Operations Controller
- Preparing and analysing the Profit and Loss accounts including detailed review of revenue and cost transactions
- Controlling and preparing general ledger entries including prepayments, accruals, allocations, etc
- Preparing segment analysis and reports for Operations Controller, Operations Manager, Field Segment Managers for planning purposes.
- Preparing Fiscal analysis and management fiscal reconciliation in accordance with Local/ Country tax requirements.
- Providing support to Geomarket on Tender P&L’s/analysis for Operations Controller and Operations Manager for planning purposes.
- Providing assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements
- Ensuring all reports are submitted within deadlines
- Participating in ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
- Ensuring the provision of accurate financial analysis and reports and is in accordance to the Service Level Agreements.
- Qualified member of ACCA/ CIMA / MIA / MACPA / CPA or equivalents
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- 3 to 5 years experience in large accounting firm or Multinational
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and eager to acquire knowledge
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Service Oriented
$26 Per Hour Houston, TX 77077 3-6 month contract