Maintenance Technician Electronics
Technical Operations | Shreveport, LA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Maintenance Technician Electronics 8210719
The Maintenance Technician Electronics is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment. The Maintenance Technician Electronics is responsible for doing the modifications, corrective and preventive maintenance to minimize the failures in electronic equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Maintenance Standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- People & Training:
- Participates in advanced schools and seminars related to his/her expertise, for refreshing and actually sharing his knowledge with the maintenance team, ensures his/her post-training is accurately recorded.
- Keeps current with new Segment equipment and technology and updated maintenance methods.
- Promotes the importance of Data and Service Quality within the maintenance community.
- Assists the development and coaching of less senior Technicians.
- Assists the other team members with the maintenance sections of their training program.
- Process & Equipment:
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs Quality checks and modifications strictly as per procedure and according to the defined schedule.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately.
- Drives their workflow and ensures data entry is accurate, timely and honestly.
- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing.
- Makes recommendations to supervisors on requirements for spare parts, test equipment and tools necessary for efficient maintenance.
- Support technically the location on his / her expertise.
- Quality & HSE:
- Promotes a culture of safety awareness within the maintenance community.
- Ensures his/her work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Follows the company policies and procedures on health, safety and environment.
- Supports Management efforts to minimize general and Segment-specific Quality and HSE risks and promotes respect, understanding and adherence to safety regulations.
- Conducts unsafe and hazardous situation audits / identification.
- Understands and actively applies the Prevention Plan.
- 3 years technical degree.
- Must have the ability to formulate thought processes necessary for an efficient troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and lower seniority technician to share his knowledge.
$20 per Hour Shreveport, LA 71108 9 Month Assignment