Logistics | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Logistics Specialist 8426757
Responsible for the overall coordination of freight. Act as the primary focal point for all in/outbound transportation activities including analyzing the business while taking ownership of establishing new opportunities to improve processes or decrease secondary distribution spend
- Analyze logistics data and executing reports to identify and actualize cost savings opportunities.
- Supervise all third-party activities including invoice reviewing.
- Lead initiatives and realize domestic inbound and/or outbound freight savings
- Manage logistics operations to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of shipments and to build long-term logistics relationship with customers.
- Ensure internal alignment and common goals/objectives to support Internal customers.
- BA Degree in Business Management or similar or Equivalent
- 2-5 years experience relating to logistics with specific understanding of supply chain, planning, scheduling, and logistics concepts.
- Open to start work mid-morning and evening schedules.
- Must be open to work weekends as part of their schedule.
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors
- High collaboration with others
- Negotiating and Presentation skills
- Must be Analytical and structured
- Must possess Networking skills
$23 per Hour Houston TX 77073 3-6 Month Assignment