Jr. Marketing Operations
Marketing | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Jr. Marketing Operations 1239
- Execute HubSpot programs including email campaigns, landing pages, and customer communications.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the CRM data.
- Studiously tag all campaigns for accurate, meaningful reporting.
- Utilize a large variety of technology, data sources, and services.
- Build reports to answer pressing questions about the state of the marketing department.
- The ideal candidate has 1 years' experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role OR a Marketing/Business-focused degree.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo or Hubspot.
- Marketing experience using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud. Expertise in B2B marketing.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel (i.e., you can split columns, perform vlookups, and create pivot tables).
- Excellent communication skills: verbal & written.
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail.
$45-$50 per Hour Palo Alto, CA 94303 3-5 Month Assignment