Journey Automation Analyst
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time and Contract
Journey Automation Analyst 677637
The role requires a passion to meet the needs, wants, and preferences of our customers, giving them the best possible experience while driving revenue for the company. The right candidate will be a quick study and demonstrate a knack for getting things done in close collaboration with technical, creative, and business teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Management and execution of all customer journey automation campaigns across Email and Push channels
- Collaborate with business leaders on the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Drive efficiencies in in campaign execution through increased automation and process improvements.
- Perform QA review of all stages of journey automations to ensure they are built to spec, on-time, and defect free.
- Troubleshoot and engage with business and technology partners to manage issues through resolution when required.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM, Database, or Campaign Analytics role with emphasis on customer journey automation.
- Knowledge of SQL (experience with AWS Redshift a plus)
- Must be familiar with customer attributes and outbound campaign data
- Strong analytical skills, with a sound understanding of segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study
- Experience supporting outbound marketing teams, generating lists within a campaign management/CRM tool
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Established track record of creativity and innovation
- Master’s degree
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment