Java Software Engineer ^
Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Java Software Engineer 781255 ^
- Design, build and support high performance, scalable, and innovative backend systems/services.
- Develop backend APIs, implement system instrumentation, and provide documentation
- Work closely with other engineers and product management teams to meet fixed deadlines.
- Work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle.
- Migrate our API services/systems to cloud infrastructures and software
- Find smarter ways to serve our content, whether algorithmically or possibly machine learning
- Discover reliable ways to manage, store, and secure our data around the globe
- What You Bring To The Team
- 3+ Years product software development
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid Java, Linux, Shell scripting, Python ability
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with RDBMs
- Experience with NoSQL solutions
- Experience with Search Technologies
- Experience with Distributed Systems (both in system design and data storage)
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, cloud environments (GCP, AWS, etc.) a plus
- Working knowledge of build tools a plus
$70 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 5 Month Assignment