IT Service Desk Analyst ^
IT & IS | Brisbane, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Service Desk Analyst 795061 ^
- The incumbent is responsible for maintaining secure and confidential information and must be familiar with specific IT policies and Medical Center regulations.
- The incumbent must balance his or her technical knowledge and skill with a high level of customer service objectives in all operations of the Service Desk.
- He or she will work to resolve or appropriately escalate issues and assist with maintaining the Knowledge Base (KB).
- The candidate must also communicate technical concepts effectively in both written and oral formats.
- He or she may have advanced technical knowledge as well as application access to resolve application problems.
- Depending on the level of experience, the candidate may act as a mentor to junior level staff and be called upon to act in a Level II capacity to handle more complex internal escalations and take an ownership role in helping to ensure that team service levels are met.
- 1+ years of experience in IT support
- Demonstrated proficiency in supporting Windows operating systems in a networked environment
- Broad knowledge of enterprise systems and how they related to one another
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Demonstrated proficiency in supporting Mac operating systems in a networked environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in supporting mobile devices such as iPhones and Androids
- Working knowledge with ITIL processes such as Change Management, Problem Management, and Incident Management
- Experience working in academic health care, healthcare, or university environment
- Experience working in a Service Desk, Help Desk, or Call Center environment
$30 per Hour Brisbane, CA 94005 9 Month Assignment